Foto: picture alliance / Eventpress Mo
21. For the fans who wait outside overnight, the boys usually bring blankets and chips for them.
22. On their tour, they're having to get as mush audience interaction as possible, including bringing up fans onto the stage.
23. One Direction are being played on a large radio stations all around America, after being requested so many times.
24. Various different American magazine's twitter have started following the boys all of a sudden. Three American record companies are rumoured to be fighting over the boys too, which could mean big things for the American One Direction fans.
25. Their song ''Up All Night'' is to all of their international fans who have to stay up late to listen to their new song on the radio.
26. One Direction's new album is called ''Up All Night''.
27. They're broken 3 world records, had a 1# single, sold out a full tour, had 2 best selling books, been in the X Factor final, and have a solid global fanbase. All in one year, before they're even 20.
28. One Direction were originally going to be called ''Status Single''.
29. Justin Bieber sold out 22,000 tickets in 17 minutes, One Direction sell out 140,000 tickets in 4 minutes, and their full tour in 12 minutes.
30. When the boys like a girls outfit, they say ''it's peng.''