1. "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
2. "That is happiness: to be dissolved into something complete and great."
3. "He who depends on himself will attain the greatest happiness." ~ Chinese Proverb
4. "Happiness is a virtue, not its reward."
5. "Happiness is: Looking in a mirror and liking what you see."
6. "Happiness seems to require a modicum of external prosperity." ~ Aristotle
7. "Happiness is not a possession to be prized, it is a quality of thought, a state of mind."
8. "But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?" ~ Albert Camus
9. "Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination."
10. "The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."